Thursday, August 11, 2011

Drunken fools..

The screaming started around 2:30 AM. I heard her call him a "selfish prick", and he retorted with " Oh yeah?!, and you are the stupidest chick I have ever known! ". It got really ugly after that, and I really didn't have much choice, but to pull a pillow over my head. After the bantering went on and on for another twenty minutes, I called the Sheriff's in.

I gave em' twenty minutes too long. Taking into account the hour, and understanding it will take an hour or so for someone in the Sheriff dept. to get out here, I should have called right away. Next time, I will. By the time the Sheriff got out here, I was wide awake. Between profanity, and the sound of glass breaking (unnerving to hear) I was a wreck.

These people are known alcoholics without jobs, and I have been through this before. In the case of a drunken neighbor? All one can do is hope they wise up and get help, or try to contact one of their family members. These bad neighbors? They have each other, and that is that. Everybody is tired of trying to get them to do the right thing. So a last resort is to call in Authority. I hate doing it, but I love sleep.. more..



No comments:

Post a Comment