Sunday, August 7, 2011

Noisy Neighbors..125 miles from home..

It's everywhere! I can't seem to go anywhere without seeing em'.It turns my stomach to admit this, but they are here to stay. I have become attuned to recognizing bad neighbors, and my head wants to explode when I spot em', hear em', experience em'. This is a little over dramatic, but I get so angry when I come across the one house in the middle of a beautiful development, and Mr n' Ms Redneck are letting "Scruffy" out  for his morning dump..

They stand out there and watch as he does his thing!. Of course, their dog isn't crapping in THEIR yard, he is across the street, and pooping on the neighbors manicured front yard. I see Mr.Redneck-good-ol'-boy clapping his hands, signaling their skanky,I-haven't-had-a-bath-in-my-lifetime pooch, back home. Standing there with my jaw dropped open, I watch as they turn and go back to their paint peeling, dirty windowed,trash and junk filled yard and home. The unappealing, trash, dirt and weed covered yard is an eyesore in this lovely neighborhood.

I turn to walk away, shaking my head as I think about what I just saw..and the creme-de-la-creme happens. I hear the offensive couple praising the dog for doing his morning crap-a-thon. They all go back in the house. I held out last minute hope they would go pick up after the dog.I doubt it even crossed their empty minds.

I don't understand why the neighbors have allowed this stuff to go on. Fear?, Older home owners? They have given up?. Never allow this to happen to you. Take charge of your circumstance. Use your frustration and anger to empower you. This shouldn't be happening in any neighborhood..

I went away from there with disgust, but I had a great walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment