Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tell me your story! Have YOU experienced a Bad or Noisy Neighbor?..

     It's happened to us all at one time. If it hasn't happened to you..it will. I can do a 360' in my neighborhood, and tell you who and where the "Painfully Annoying" neighbors live. There is the cranky, non speaking old man. He looks to be around 70, but he could be as young as fifty, and his attitude? It sucks!.We see him at the mailbox every once in a while, but he avoids us.His face looks like it's melting toward the street, and the sour expression appears melted into his features.He mumbles expletives IF you dare to say, "Hello!". Don't let him near your dog. He kicks!.

Then there is the guy a block away. He works at 2am on his Deck. He isn't afraid of the police. After all, he has figured out if he goes inside and doesn't answer the door, what can they do? "Builder Guy" knows they wont break down the door. Of course, how could I forget about the CRAZY CHICKEN LADY with the barbed wire around her fence. She yells as people go by, " I cast you out! ". She thinks EVERYBODY is possessed, LOL. Oh!, I almost forgot to mention the "Auto Repair Dude". He is an older man who drinks a little red bull, a lot of hard liquer, and has a bad ticker.He works himself into a frenzy in his hot garage.He is running away from something, but I don't care what it is. The auto wrenches and tow trucks are just too much. It's noisy, overblown, and he doesn't care how anyone feels. He is busy 7 days a week.Over the years, he has figured out how to stay below the radar of authority. Till NOW. I have a few cards up my sleeve..

No comments:

Post a Comment