Monday, August 15, 2011

Evil neighbor..

Ever had a neighbor who knows they are doing the wrong thing, and run away when they see you?. Yeah..I know how you feel. We have a crazy lady who is always measuring her yard, singing and yelling out loud (to herself) and has a decent sized yard. It's messy, barbed wire all around it, and chickens and roosters. She isn't ..normal in the head. I think she is warped. She gives me filthy, hateful stares. I am not afraid of her, but she knows I'm watching. I don't trust her..

Every Authority level has been to her house, EXCEPT Dept. Of Mental Health..That one is a future phone call. NEVER give up or give in when things aren't right in your neighborhood. Be aware of what is going on.You could be living next to someone who is abducting little kids, or murdering people and burying em' in the back yard. I believe in people, but there are limits..Sometimes, you just have to get involved. No matter how many feathers you ruffle..If it's the right thing to do..GET INVOLVED...

No comments:

Post a Comment