Monday, August 8, 2011

A Noisy Neighbor Tell All..

One of the worst things I ever experienced? Bass vibrating through my bedroom wall. It wasn't just the vibrating, but things were actually moving across the desk. You should have seen the pictures on my walls!. Little clicking sounds of glass and wood against drywall could be heard. Little did I know as I sat up in bed, my back against the wall, the 4 ft by 4 ft picture (under glass), was moving off the deep nails.


Yes, the picture fell right off the wall and crashed onto my head. The glass broke, and it is a miracle I wasn't sliced up more than I was. I went to the hospital to get shards of glass removed from the top of my head, and when I got back home, I noticed that all the nails were gone from the wall. They were thick.. 4" nails.

Under normal circumstance, this wouldn't have happened. Bass has the power to maim hearing, and cause things to pop off walls!. The offending neighbor with the loud bass (home entertainment system)?, he was arrested and then released. I never got an apology, and he was angry I reported him. Yes, there are morons out there..ALWAYS report if something happens to you due to the actions of another, and yes..Loud BASS counts... 



No comments:

Post a Comment